We are all about passion and a group of crazy but smart achievers. We have a secret formula that inspires people at Bansal Trading Company. We don’t know what it is (we suspect it is our culture, or maybe we are blessed), but you can experience it yourself with our exceptionally talented team.
You are our target. But you won’t have a target.
We are continuously seeking people who are curious, creative and collaborative. Who are externally focused and who can think independently and strategically. Interested?
Job Location: Delhi – Netaji Subhash Place
Experience Required: 2 – 5 years
- Good hands-on experience on Tally ERP, G-Suite and Advance Excel formulas like VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, PIVOT, IF, COUNTIF, SUMIF, DUPLICATE CHECK, CONDITIONAL FORMATTING, CONCATENATE etc.
- Prior experience in B2B marketing or Industrial marketing and admin roles in similar domains shall be bonus. Similarly experience in marketing industrial chemicals or industrial goods shall be an advantage.
- The candidate should have an edge in understanding systems, CRM and Tally ERP.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- This role will own every aspect of administrative tasks related to office management, purchase coordination, sales coordination, communication with the customers and vendors, and any other tasks that management may assign time to time.
- Facilitate timely placement of purchase/ sales orders and ensure timely closure of all the transactions.
- Manage day to day operations and daily activities of admin, sales and purchase independently and with less guidance
- Produce regular reports on purchase/ sales commitments and manage inventory requirements.
- Co-ordinate with various departments like finance, sales, warehouse and logistics.
- To handle additional duties and responsibilities from time to time
- Work on continuous improvement of back-office operations in line with changing organizational needs.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Candidates should have good knowledge and work experience in Tally ERP9, Advance Excel & Google Suite.
- Desire to help the company in any way that is required and willing to take greater responsibilities with time.
- Fast learner, Self-Motivated with high problem-solving ability.
- Candidate should have leadership skills.
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication skills.
Role: Assistant Manager
Salary:₹30,000.00 – ₹35,000.00 per month
Role Category: Back Office Operations
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent